The widget is designed to enable/disable Wi-Fi adapter and display the state of the current connection.
Data updated as changes in the state of the Wi-Fi adapter.
When you click on the indicator "Network availability" displays the current connection state and obtained parameters (scan results, DHCP-assigned addresses from the last successful DHCP request).
Cyclic Update Mode (sync with timer) is intended for the adapter's testing and operates prior to version Android 4.4.2 (API 19). This mode is not recommended for prolonged use the widget.
• displays the state of "network availability";
• option turn off the Wi-Fi adapter when device reboot;
• option enter a password to connect to a secured Wi-Fi network;
• ability to quickly switch between the previously configured Wi-Fi networks;
• ability to remove a network from the list of saved networks;
• start scan for access points;
• ability to change the border color of the widget (for Android 2.2 and above);
• ability to change the horizontal and vertical size (for Android 3.1 and above).
Wi-Fi Info Widget is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-05. The program can be installed on Android.
Wi-Fi Info Widget (version 4.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.